Weddings are a magical time that makes every lady’s heart melt into a puddle. Is it any surprise that most women have been imagining their special day since they were young. However as she gets older, the wedding in her imagination starts taking a defining shape with details that make her sigh. If you are one of these women, you already know the type of wedding you desire as well as all other tiny details including flower arrangement, the dress you want, what the groom would be like, the bridesmaid dresses and the venue.
However when it is finally time to transform the childhood dream into a reality, there are some things that you need to be careful of, as these insignificant details can become major blunders that can turn your special day into a disaster. The last thing you want is a bad taste in your mouth when you think of the wedding day. The mind tends to focus on all the wrong things; if you do not want to flinch every time you remember your wedding day, keeps these tips in mind to make sure you do not make these mistakes.
- One of the biggest blunders that most people make on their wedding day is to forget to invite significant people for wedding photos. People tend to hold grudges and by not inviting them for a photo, it might leave them feeling left out, ignored or insulted. Make a list of the people you want in the wedding photographs and make several copies so that your bridesmaids and family members make sure that every person on the list is in the wedding album.
- Make sure a family member or close friend is snapping photos from their own camera or mobile phone so that they can capture special moments that can add a personal touch to the photo album. These photos usually are able to capture the special glances between the couples, the expressions and emotions of the family members as well as mishaps that will make for good memories after the wedding, whenever you glance through them.
- Make sure you have helpers for the wedding day, so you can enjoy the day while they take care of all the details. If you spend your wedding day, running around making sure everything is in order, you will miss out on one of the most important days of your life.
- Make sure that there is a copy of the wedding vows with your bridesmaids so that in case you lose them, you are not lost.
- Have coffee or energy drinks at hand, so that you can get energized pretty quickly every time you feel fatigue creeping on you.
- Make sure that you wrap up the cake cutting ceremony and speeches early, so that you can get it over with and enjoy the rest of the evening without a care in the world.
However the most important of all is to enjoy your wedding day because, if you are lucky, this will be the only wedding day of your life.
Lily’s Bridal and Prom Boutique offering Wedding Gowns and Prom Dresses up to size 30. Lily’s Bridal offers the largest selection of exclusive designer Wedding Gowns and Prom Dresses in Maryland. Curvy and Plus Size Brides you must come see the best selection of Wedding Dresses in Maryland.