Getting married is one of the most exciting times in your life, and choosing a wedding hairstyle can be overwhelming and confusing. Your wedding hairstyle can make or break a stunning bridal look, and it is important to have the right advice when choosing a wedding hairstyle.
- Choose Your Wedding Dress First – Your wedding dress must be the deciding factor for everything else around it; the wedding hairstyle, the accessories, the flowers, the bridesmaids dresses, everything. Don’t rush off and make your stylist commit to a single wedding hairstyle.
- Be Realistic – If you have very fine hair, or very short hair, deal with the fact that there are limitations with the texture of your hair. If you have loads of curls, don’t try and convince – yourself that a sleek, skinny hair style is what is going to work for you. Find a few styles you like and take them with your to your next hair appointment
- Be Prepared to Be Flexible – A good hairdresser who specializes in wedding hairstyles will be able to discuss all the options with you, taking your dress into account, your hair texture, whether you are wearing a veil or not, and if you plan to wear flowers or anything in your hair.
- Keep It Real – Your wedding day is an extremely special day and doesn’t mean that you have to beat your hair into submission to be something it is not. Be yourself and be comfortable with your wedding hairstyle.
- Book a Trial – This point is very important when it comes to your wedding day, just because your stylist is a wedding specialist, doesn’t mean they do wedding hairstyles that you will like. Book a trial appointment and get an try all types of wedding hairstyles until you find the style that is perfect for you on your wedding day.
- The Veil – So the thought of you wearing a veil makes you feel rather faint, but sometimes the veil just makes it all come together. Wearing a veil is a very personal issue and these days have more of a style statement and less of a religious one. There may be some requirements from certain churches and religions, but again that is completely a personal matter.
- Short Hair – Wedding hairstyles conjure up images of long, wavy locks with pearls and diamonds or swept up sleek, classical looks. But many Brides these days are doing away with tradition and keeping their hair short for the occasion, and although styles are somewhat limited with short hair, it can make for a really dramatic entrance.
Wedding hairstyles are a very important part of the bride’s look. It is most important that it reflects the bride’s personality and flair. Find a good wedding hairstylist who will work with you in the months coming up to your wedding and tailor make a wedding hairstyle that is perfect for you and that you LOVE!!!
Lily’s Bridal and Prom Boutique offering Wedding Gowns and Prom Dresses up to size 30. Lily’s Bridal offers the largest selection of exclusive designer Wedding Gowns and Prom Dresses in Maryland. Curvy and Plus Size Brides you must come see the best selection of Wedding Dresses in Maryland.