- As a Bridal Boutique that focuses on one bride at a time every appointment time is extremely valuable to us and in high demand. Because we have experienced an increase in the amount of no shows for appointments we had to implement a new policy. We now require a credit card to hold your appointment. We will only charge your credit card if you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours or simply do not show for your scheduled appointment. The cancellation /no show fee is $50. We truly understand life happens and situations come up that are out of your control but we still need 24 hours notice to cancel if not we will charge your card on file. We truly hope you understand why this policy had to be put in place and still wish to schedule your appointment to find your GOWN!
- You can never predict when you will fall in love. That could be at your 1st appointment and your 1st dress. It happens everyday. It happens when it happens.
- This appointment is about you and finding your dress. So we recommend that you be selective with whom you bring with you to your appointment. We find the magic number to be 3 people or less.
- Bring photos of wedding dresses you are loving.
- Wedding Dresses look different on then on the hanger, so be open minded and have faith in your Bridal Fashion Stylists.
- Children and bridal shops are not a good combination. Remember this appointment is about you and finding your dress. Children become bored very quickly and will distract you from finding your wedding dress.
- Bridal appointments are for 90 minutes and with your own stylist. One Bride to One Stylist. There is no other way!