It is that time of year, time to clear out our Prom Dresses. Select prom dresses are 40% to 60% off. Dresses that were normally $499 are now $299. What a great savings! Sale will continue to the end of May.
Lily’s Bridal has the largest selection of exclusive prom dresses in Maryland. We carry designers found no where else in Maryland. What does that mean to you? We can guarantee that no one else will show up at your prom in the same prom dress as you, when you purchase one of our exclusive prom dresses. Other shops can not guarantee no one will show up in your dress because they do not offer exclusive dresses and all their dresses can be purchased online. So why take the chance of being in the same dress.
Shop for your homecoming dress or next year’s prom dress. At these prices you can’t go wrong. Hurry in before they are all gone. Sizes 0 to 30 available.
The must attend Prom Event of 2012 is at Lily’s Bridal. No other prom shop in Maryland will have an event like this at their shop! Come shop our prom shop and find your exclusive prom dress at Lily’s Bridal. Lily’s Bridal has designed their own line of prom dresses, Lily Mae. Lily Mae prom dresses are a must see. If you are looking for something trendy, fun, couture, sophisticated, or sweet, Lily Mae prom dresses has you covered. Prom dress sizes from 0 to 30 and prices from $249 to $799.
What is the Prom Phenomenon? First it is FREE to everyone who attends. No appointments are required but we will work on a first come basis. You will work directly with our Prom Stylists to find your perfect prom dress. Once you find your prom dress you will spin our prize wheel. Every spin is a winner. You can win $20 to $40 off your prom dress, $$$ off of jewelry, or a FREE breathable bag.
At the event you can have your pictures taken with your friends in the Photobooth, visit with our Hair/Make up Artist to discuss your special night, and visit with our florist to see what is new with corsages. While dancing and singing along to your favorite songs from the DJ.
Did we mention DOOR PRIZES! All prom shoppers that register with Lily’s Bridal automatically are entered in to our door prize drawings. We are having an extra special drawing on 03/31/2012 for 3 Coach bags. All registered prom shoppers are entered automatically BUT when you purchase your prom dress from Lily’s Bridal you will receive additional entries depending on your prom dress purchase price.
We are so excited to have this extra special event at Lily’s Bridal. We can’t wait to see everyone and help you find your perfect prom dress.
10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Bridal Show Experience.
Thinking about attending a bridal show? If so, you will be in the presence of many wedding vendors and it can be overwhelming. So how can you make the best of your time there and be on your way to planning your dream wedding? Follow a few of our tips below and they will help you reduce that overwhelming feeling when you attend a bridal show.
1. Don’t go right when the event begins. If possible, come a little later on. The booths will most likely be less crowded and you’ll be able to get more individualized attention.
2. Don’t bring children or come with a large group of people. Remember, this is YOUR day. If you spend your limited amount of time trying to look after kids or tracking down members of your group you will not get the most out of what the show has to offer.
3. Bring Address labels. Many vendors have contests or special offers going on that require some basic information about you. Unless you want to spend half your time writing it down, you might want to consider printing these out beforehand! We recommend including your name, address, e-mail address, and wedding date.
4. Be prepared. Come with specific questions in mind. You could be talking to you future DJ, Photographer, and or Caterer! The more you learn about the vendors, the better. And being prepared with questions can only help you achieve this.
5. Find out what vendors will be attending in advance. This will help you make the most out of your time. Think about it… 50 vendors, 5 minutes per booth…that’s already over 4 hours of your time! Researching in advance allows you come up with your best plan of attack to really find the venders who matter most to you.
6. Bring your calendar to schedule appointments with vendors or to book them on the spot.
7. Bring the following items: Notebook, pen, checkbook, credit card, and a large tote bag. You will be getting a lot of handouts from vendors. Make sure to sort through these handouts right away. If you wait until the next day you may forget which ones you are really interested in. Consider writing your notes on each different brochure you collect. This way it will be easier for you to remember a face to the name when you make follow-up calls.
8. Don’t go on an empty stomach. There may be cake samples available, possibly an appetizer or two, but overall most bridal shows will not have food or drinks available.
9. Wear comfortable shoes. The last thing you want to be is uncomfortable, so grab your favorite pair or flats or comfy boots and you’ll be good to go!
10. Proceed with caution if you are going to make any deposits. Be sure to read all of their terms and conditions so you know what you signed yourself up for. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
BONUS TIP: HAVE FUN! Bridal shows may seem overwhelming at first, but don’t let all the people and the noise get to you! Just gather some information, sign-up for the free contests, and enjoy the fashions brought to the show. It’s all about you, don’t forget that
A veil says – I am the Bride. What veil works best for your style of dress?
Blusher – A Blusher veil is worn over your face as you walk down the aisle. Keeping with tradition, your Dad or the person giving you away will flip it back once you reach the groom and before giving you away at the altar. The Bridal Gown style for a blusher veil would be a sheath style or very full ball gown.
Cathedral – A cathedral veil is the longest of all veils. It will cascade behind you at least 10 feet from your headpiece. The Bridal Gown style for a cathedral veil would be a fitted dress with a shorter train or very full ball gown.
Birdcage – A birdcage veil covers some of the face. It is a retro look that has made a major comeback in bridal accessories. The birdcage veil often has flowers or feathers on the comb or is attached to a little pillbox hat. The Bridal Gown style for the birdcage veil would a dress with a retro vibe and or slinky.
Flyaway – The flyaway veil is short and has multiple layers. The Bridal Gown style for the flyaway veil would be anything from one shoulder fitted to a full ball gown.
Mantilla – The mantilla veil is a Spanish style veil that has an ornate lace on the edge of the veil. The mantilla can be short or long and it sits very flat on the top of the head. The Bridal Gown style for the mantilla is something simple that will not compete with the veils beautiful lace edging.
Waterfall/Fountain – The waterfall/fountain veil has edges that ripple and are embellished with crystals, pearls, ribbon, and or edging. The veil angles around the face and gets longer as it flows down your back. The Bridal Gown style for the waterfall/fountain veil would be anything structured, fitted bodice, and strapless.
Veils come in a variety of sizes, colors, edgings, and layers. Take your time finding your perfect veil. Try on several styles with your dress. Just as your dress speaks to you, so will your veil.
Lily’s Bridal has a large inventory of veils to try on and to purchase. From birdcage veils to cathedral veils. All colors and edges.
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- June 2017
- September 2016
- July 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
Lily's Bridal and Prom Boutique
Tuesday11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Loading tweets...